Organize Your Digital Office
Complete Form for Digital Office Organization Brochure
Do your people struggle to get organized? Are they struggling to file, find, and manage all their digital files, documents, and email? As we navigate a global pandemic together, remote work will become more and more common. The problem is that most professionals still need to upgrade their digital organization skills.
Today, you must navigate a growing number of formats and places where digital information is stored. Within Office 365, you need to keep track of websites, documents, email, and more. It is not surprising that 92% of all professionals struggle to organize their digital files stored in places like OneDrive or SharePoint. When information is hard to find, procrastination grows, and productivity declines.
This class reveals the secrets to a neat and tidy digital filing system. Participants explore mobile, browser, and desktop versions of OneDrive, Teams, and other Office 365 apps. They learn how to access files via smartphone and organize documents as a team. The class covers seven – must-know — Office 365 shortcut features that help professionals save time every day. The session concludes with a surprising look at exciting organization tools packed into Windows 10 and the Edge browser.
- Discover incredible new ways to organize OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams files.
- Explore Office 365 formats, apps, and shortcuts
- Master powerful shortcuts called Zip Zones that help you find info fast
- Maximize productivity via the smart use of mobile apps and devices
- Delve into hidden features of Windows 10 and the Edge browser
Participants report a 30% improvement in digital office organization skills after training. Our webinars are dynamic, interactive, fun, and useful. Our training is supported by our Quick-Hit Video library which is available in seven languages.
Digital Office Organization Matters More Than Ever
After Covid, virtual leadership training is more critical than ever. According to McKinsey, 70% of all digital transformation training initiatives for leaders fail! Powered by over 100,000 workforce surveys, Get Control! University has developed a robust suite of training programs and an exciting new diagnostic tool called the Tech Quotient Assessment Tool (TQAT) to help your people get more done.
Get ready for a powerful new, learning experience, perfectly suited to the more virtual post-Covid world of work. Our webinars, videos, and e-modules fall into three major areas.
1 Virtual Leadership Training
Leaders who excel in live meetings often struggle to deliver winning virtual meetings and presentations. Suddenly, all non-verbal cues are gone, and the manager is staring into a cold, lifeless webcam lens. The other meeting participants often stare back at a nervous, dimly lit, poorly framed person beset by tech glitches and awkward moments.
In this class, leaders will develop a calm, positive, winning virtual presence. A key focus is boosting virtual leader likability so that direct reports will look forward to team meetings. Your managers will discover practical ways to plan, engage clients, present with impact, and master their digital domain.
2 Tech-Driven Time Management Training
It’s hard to prioritize and get things done in a world overflowing with email, tasks, and interruptions. Classes like Get Control! of Email, Outlook, and Teams help participants save time and get more done. Leaders will:
- Master advanced, time-saving features within Outlook, Teams, Planner, Google, PCs, and SmartPhones
- Discover new digital tools that help them organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
- Reduce interruptions, low-value email, and save time via rules, smart shortcuts, and setting changes
- Dive into a whole new world of mobile and smartphone strategies that dramatically boost productivity
- Craft clear, concise, and actionable email and chat messages
3 Organize Your Digital Office Training (365)
Incredibly, 93% of all leaders struggle to manage and organize their countless digital files, links, and email messages. Most receive little training on file management best practices. Most managers fail to master Office 365’s numerous apps, formats, and features. to make matters worse, Get Control! will help your people:
- Master Office 365’s desktop, browser, and mobile versions
- Organize, prioritize, and shortcut to all web links, email, and digital files.
- Boost performance via advanced search and browser bookmark optimization
- Discover new 365 apps like Forms, Teams, Planner, and Sway.
Your people spend over 70% of their day immersed in technology – struggling to focus in a world overloaded with non-stop email and meetings, constant interruptions, and surprise tasks. Virtual leadership training has become a critical success factor for teams and organizations. Isn’t it time you helped them get control? Complete the form to receive a free brochure!