Save 15 Days a Year | Get More Done | Email Etiquette Class
Watch Video to Receive a Free Copy of Our Bestselling Book!
Is your inbox overloaded? Are you wasting time on low-priority emails? Watch the video below to learn how this class saves your people 15 days a year! Boost team performance and email etiquette while helping everyone get more done!
This class focuses on optimizing your inbox, reducing email overload, and helping you write a clear, concise, and actionable email that gets fast results.
We'll also help you file, find, organize, and manage your email so that you can save time and get more done. Best of all, email etiquette tips boost your professional image and move your career forward!
1. Quantity: Reduce time spent on email by 20%.
2. Quality: Boost clarity and effectiveness of email by 35%
3. Coaching: Increase sharing of email best practices by 100%
emailspens in a new tab)
In a world overflowing with email, tasks, and interruptions, it’s hard to prioritize and get things done. This powerful class puts you back in control! First, you’ll learn how to slay the email overload monster, prioritize tasks, and de-clutter your inbox. Next, the ground-breaking ABC tool will help you write a clear, concise, and actionable email that gets fast results. You’ll discover powerful time management tips, debunk popular myths, and master your current technology (Outlook, Gmail, smartphone, etc.). Finally, you’ll learn creative ways to improve email etiquette and get more done daily.
- Any email user seeking to organize and prioritize his or her inbox and life
- Professionals who manage multiple priorities, lots of emails, and a growing number of tasks
- Colleagues who are struggling with information overload or time management.