I converted to working out in the morning – – running a few miles. It made a huge difference in my time management, efficiency and job performance.
- Starting the day with a sense of accomplishment is absolutely the best way to start any day of your life.
- Your metabolism ticks up to a higher level earlier and it definitely feels like you burn more calories throughout the day.
- Your energy level is definitely higher.
- Your stress level is lower.
- You save time and launder less cloths because you don’t have to double dress and shower.
- And this is just subjective – – but I think everybody looks better after they’ve had a great workout.
- Zen. You definitely get a sense of peace and calm while you’re at work – – it really calms down my tendency to try to multitask.
Request: Email me if your team needs time management training — we can save them 15 days a year.