“THE TECH QUOTIENT ASSESSMENT TOOL WORKS!” MATT KOCH, L&D, CAPITAL ONE
“WE SAVED 15 DAYS A YEAR!” NIC OATRIDGE, IT LEAD, NOVARTIS
“IT EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS!” CHUCK METZGER, 365 TEAM, MICROSOFT
A COMPLETE FACILITATION PROGRAM
Assess and Improve Human Potential via the Smart Use of Technology
TQ Trainer Certification
Become a digital transformation expert! As a certified TQ trainer, you’re authorized to provide TQ Training and TQAT Analysis to your own organization. Like DISC or the MBTI, you will be trained to provide a life-changing digital transformation program. This groundbreaking train the trainer program is delivered virtually over three high-impact 90-minute sessions.
Once you become a TQ facilitator, you’ll receive the TQ Trainer’s Kit and access to a proven suite of quick-hit videos, e-learning modules, dynamic presentations, and handouts. We’ll also provide you with an initial supply of TQ Assessment passes and a complete marketing program. In-house Train the Trainer and sales partner programs are available.
- Help Teams Achieve Digital Transformation
- Available for In-house and Sales Partners
- Manage a Program That Increases Productivity by 15%
- Incredible Tech Tips and Strategies
- Access Videos to Boost Tech and Tech Coaching Skills
- Achieve Techspert Black Belt Status
Contact us to learn more about TQ Trainer Certification.
What is the TQAT™? TQ TRAINER CERTIFICATION
The Tech Quotient Assessment Tool (TQAT) is like DISC® or MBTI® instruments but for tech proficiency.
- TQ Trainer Certification Includes Overview of the TQAT
- A Revolutionary New Way to Boost Organization Performance
- Sorts Professionals into Four Distinct Tech Profile Types
- Provides Insight into Participants’ Unique Tech Profile
- Each Colleague Receives Full TQ Profile Report & Action Plan
- Associates Access Quick-Hit Videos in 7 Languages
- Custom Four Week Plan Guides Helps Associates Boost TQ
- Complete Pre-to-Post Measurement
- Critical Insights in the Age of the Internet of Things
TQ Profiles (TQP™) Provide Insight
- Help Colleagues Discover Their TQ Profile
- Understand the Differences Between Each Profile
- Explain How Profiles Can Progress Over Time
- Explore Relationships Between Profiles
- Deliver Long-Range Learning Goals