of Virtual Leadership
of Virtual Leadership
Virtual Leadership Training That Delivers Measurable Results
After Covid, virtual leadership training is more critical than ever. According to McKinsey, 70% of all digital transformation training initiatives for leaders fail! Powered by over 100,000 workforce surveys, Get Control! University has developed a robust suite of training programs and an exciting new diagnostic tool called the Tech Quotient Assessment Tool (TQAT) to help your people get more done.
Get ready for a powerful new, learning experience, perfectly suited to the more virtual post-Covid world of work. Our webinars, videos, and e-modules fall into three major areas.
1 Virtual Leadership Training
Leaders who excel in live meetings often struggle to deliver winning virtual meetings and presentations. Suddenly, all non-verbal cues are gone, and the manager is staring into a cold, lifeless webcam lens. The other meeting participants often stare back at a nervous, dimly lit, poorly framed person beset by tech glitches and awkward moments.
In this class, leaders will develop a calm, positive, winning virtual presence. A key focus is boosting virtual leader likability so that direct reports will look forward to team meetings. Your managers will discover practical ways to plan, engage clients, present with impact, and master their digital domain.
2 Tech-Driven Time Management Training
It’s hard to prioritize and get things done in a world overflowing with email, tasks, and interruptions. Classes like Get Control! of Email, Outlook, and Teams help participants save time and get more done. Leaders will:
- Master advanced, time-saving features within Outlook, Teams, Planner, Google, PCs, and SmartPhones
- Discover new digital tools that help them organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
- Reduce interruptions, low-value email, and save time via rules, smart shortcuts, and setting changes
- Dive into a whole new world of mobile and smartphone strategies that dramatically boost productivity
- Craft clear, concise, and actionable email and chat messages
3 Organize Your Digital Office Training (365)
Incredibly, 93% of all leaders struggle to manage and organize their countless digital files, links, and email messages. Most receive little training on file management best practices. Most managers fail to master Office 365’s numerous apps, formats, and features. to make matters worse, Get Control! will help your people:
- Master Office 365’s desktop, browser, and mobile versions
- Organize, prioritize, and shortcut to all web links, email, and digital files.
- Boost performance via advanced search and browser bookmark optimization
- Discover new 365 apps like Forms, Teams, Planner, and Sway.
Your people spend over 70% of their day immersed in technology – struggling to focus in a world overloaded with non-stop email and meetings, constant interruptions, and surprise tasks. Virtual leadership training has become a critical success factor for teams and organizations. Isn’t it time you helped them get control? Complete the form to receive a free brochure!