of Virtual Presentations
of Virtual Presentations
Virtual Presentation Training Matters More Than Ever
After Covid, virtual presentation training is more critical than ever. According to McKinsey, 70% of all digital transformation initiatives fail! Powered by over 100,000 workforce surveys, Get Control! University has developed a robust suite of virtual presentation training programs. We also have introduced a new way to measure and improve results via an exciting new diagnostic tool called the Tech Quotient Assessment Tool (TQAT). The TQAT sorts your people into four distinct tech types and provides targeted training.
Get ready for a powerful new, learning experience, perfectly suited to the more virtual post-Covid world of work. Our webinars, videos, and e-modules fall into three major areas.
1 Virtual Sales and Presentation Training
Leaders who excel in live meetings often struggle to deliver winning virtual meetings and presentations. Suddenly, all non-verbal cues are gone, and the manager is staring into a cold, lifeless webcam lens. The other meeting participants often stare back at a nervous, dimly lit, poorly framed person beset by tech glitches and awkward moments.
In this class, leaders will develop a calm, positive, winning virtual presence. A key focus is boosting virtual likability so that customers will each new sales presentation. Your managers will discover practical new ways to plan, engage clients, present with impact, and master their digital domain.
2 Tech-Driven Time Management Training
It’s hard to prioritize and get things done in a world overflowing with email, tasks, and interruptions. Classes like Get Control! of Email, Outlook, and Teams help participants save time and get more done. Leaders will:
- Master advanced, time-saving features within Outlook, Teams, Planner, Google, PCs, and SmartPhones
- Discover new digital tools that help them organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
- Reduce interruptions, low-value email, and save time via rules, smart shortcuts, and setting changes
- Dive into a whole new world of mobile and smartphone strategies that dramatically boost productivity
- Craft clear, concise, and actionable email and chat messages
3 Organize Your Digital Office Training (365)
Incredibly, 93% of all salespeople struggle to manage and organize their countless digital files, links, and email messages. Most receive little training on file management best practices. Most sales managers fail to master Office 365’s numerous apps, formats, and features. Get Control! training will help your people:
- Master Office 365’s desktop, browser, and mobile versions
- Organize, prioritize, and shortcut to all web links, email, and digital files.
- Boost performance via advanced search and browser bookmark optimization
- Discover new 365 apps like Forms, Teams, Planner, and Sway.
Your people spend over 70% of their day immersed in technology – struggling to focus in a world overloaded with non-stop email, meetings, constant interruptions, and surprise tasks. Virtual presentation training has become a critical success factor for teams and organizations. Isn’t it time you helped them get control? Complete the form to receive a free brochure!