If your participants, colleagues, or students are tuning out, then you should attend Get Control! of Virtual Presentations. In this action-packed virtual presentation training class you will learn to:
- Kick-off online meetings in style so that everyone is motivated and engaged
- Build a series of riveting call and response interactions that keep participants focused on your content and off Facebook, text, the web, and email
- Boost your impact via useful webcam, chat, and virtual presentation strategies
- Avoid tech glitches that derail interest and damage the effect of virtual presentations
- Use incredible new Zoom, Webex, or Teams features like a pro
In this class, Mike Song will help you establish a calm, confident, winning rapport with any virtual audience. Mike has been interviewed by CNN, NPR, FOX, and The Wall Street Journal. He will show you how to automate, simplify, and organize your virtual presentation tools. The class covers mobile presentations, Office 365 tips, and ideas about measuring the impact of your digital presence. Complete the form for more info on this virtual presentation training session.