Data Literacy Webinar: Boost Your Organization's Competitive Advantage with Data Analysis and Visualization
Learn the Fundamentals of Data Literacy and Use Data to Make Informed Decisions
In today's data-driven world, data literacy is essential for every business. The ability to understand, analyze, and use data to make informed decisions is a competitive advantage.
This data literacy webinar is designed to help your employees become more data literate. You will learn the fundamentals of data literacy, including:
- How to gather and explore data
- How to clean and format data
- How to interpret data
- How to present data
- How to use data visualization tools like Power BI to create compelling data stories.
The class is taught by Mike Song, bestselling author of The Hamster Revolution for TQ and a leading expert in data literacy. Mike has trained over 20% of the Fortune 500 in data literacy.
This class is fun, engaging, and interactive. You will learn by doing, and you will walk away with the skills you need to become a data-literate professional.
Increase Your Profits, Improve Your Decision-Making, and Reduce Your Risk with Data Literacy
Data literacy can help your organization in many ways, including:
- Increasing profits by making better decisions based on data
- Improving decision-making by identifying trends and patterns in data
- Reducing risk by avoiding costly mistakes
- Improving customer service by understanding customer needs
- Gaining a competitive edge by making data-driven decisions faster than your competitors
- Learn Data Literacy and Boost Your Organization's Competitive Advantage
This class is the perfect way to learn the skills you need to become a data-literate professional. Explore Get Control Webinars today!
"This webinar was a game-changer for me. I learned so much about data literacy and how to use data to make better decisions. I would highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to improve their data skills." - Janet B., IT Manager, F50 Client
"I was skeptical about taking a data literacy class, but I'm so glad I did. I learned so much that I can use in my day-to-day work. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about data." - Andrew V, Sales Manager - Fortune 10 Life Sciences company.
Complete the form for more information!
Essential leadership training