of Virtual Skills
of Virtual Skills
Virtual Skills Training That Delivers Measurable Results
After Covid, digital skills and time management are more critical than ever. Powered by over 100,000 workforce surveys, Get Control! University has developed a robust suite of training programs and an exciting new diagnostic tool called the Tech Quotient Assessment Tool or TQAT for short.
We’ve developed a powerful new, learning experience that is perfectly suited to the more virtual post-Covid world of work. Our webinars, videos, and emodules fall into three major areas.
1 Virtual Skills Training
Professionals who excel in live meetings often struggle to deliver winning virtual meetings and presentations. Suddenly, all non-verbal cues are gone, and the presenter is staring into a cold, lifeless webcam lens. The other meeting participants often stare back at a nervous, dimly lit, poorly framed person beset by tech glitches and awkward moments.
In this class, participants will develop a calm, positive, winning virtual presence. A key focus is boosting salesperson likability so that clients will want to spend more rather than less time with them. They will discover practical ways to plan, engage clients, present with impact, and master their digital domain.
2 Tech-Driven Time Management Training
It’s hard to prioritize and get things done in a world overflowing with email, tasks, and interruptions. Classes like Get Control! of Email, Outlook, and Teams help participants save time and get more done. Attendees will:
- Master advanced, time-saving features within Outlook, Teams, Planner, Google, PCs, and SmartPhones
- Discover new digital tools that help them organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
- Reduce interruptions, low-value email, and save time via rules, smart shortcuts, and setting changes
- Dive into a whole new world of mobile and smartphone strategies that dramatically boost productivity
- Craft clear, concise, and actionable email and chat messages
3 Organize Your Digital Office Training (365)
Incredibly, 93% of all professionals struggle to manage and organize their countless digital files, links, and email messages. Most receive little training on file management best practices. Most professionals fail to master Office 365’s numerous apps, formats, and features. to make matters worse, Get Control! will help your people:
- Master Office 365’s desktop, browser, and mobile versions
- Organize, prioritize, and shortcut to all web links, email, and digital files.
- Boost performance via advanced search and browser bookmark optimization
- Discover new 365 apps like Forms, Teams, Planner, and Sway.
Your people spend over 70% of their day immersed in technology – struggling to focus in a world overloaded with non-stop email and meetings, constant interruptions, and surprise tasks. Virtual skills training has become a critical success factor for teams and organizations. Isn’t it time you helped them get control? Complete the form to receive a brochure!